Saturday 12 March 2016

Guitar Lessons

For a year I've been playing guitar it's really fun and so interesting and here's all about my guitar lessons.

On Saturday we drive to my music school and go upstairs and I always get a warm welcome from the owners of the school.  Then I go in the music room . In guitar class we so learn many things like chords, notes and songs. My guitar teacher is really funny and fun to play guitar with. We talk about things like Julia the sitting position lady, we blame everything on her!




Here are the songs that I've leant in the past year:
times like these - Foo Fighters
stranger things have Happened- Foo Fighters
karma police - Radiohead
riptide - Vance Joy

I love music so much I was excited when I was told to do an assesment on notes in music I thought it was going to be fun but then I thought about the impact it would make on my music level  then I got nevus but when I was shown what I was going to do it was easy.

In the school holidays I went to band camp. What you do is get in a band in your age group and then practise with them for four weeks and then you perform. The songs we performed are; counting stars and smoke on water (our version ) i also got to learn to play drums and sing. It was so fun to learn how to be in a band!!

I think guitar is very fun to play. 

4 comments:

  1. Band camp sounds amazeballs!!! So jealous! So glad you loved it, Keep going, keep learning you are amazing! ps. Julia looks so cool!😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I had heaps of fun I hope you keep reading!

      xx Indi :) !!!

      Delete
  2. Good work, band camp sounds mad!

    Have you tried writing any songs for fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have it was really very hard to get inspiration but I got there in the end.

      Delete