Friday 15 December 2017

Merry christmas!

Hey guys how are you going,I decided to do a quick blog post of some thin I will be doing in the holidays:
  • spreading christmas cheer 
  • hanging out with my friends and family
  • being at the beach and pool 
  • and dancing!
And here is my top ten songs for December
  • Life goes on - e^st.
  • Better - Mallrat 
  • Habits - Marmozets
  • Hanging tree - hunger games soundtrack 
  • The Man - The Killers 
  • Isabel - The Wombats 
  • I only lie when I love you - Royal blood 
  • Feet don't fail me now - Queens of the stone age
  • Green light - Lorde 
  •  Somebody told me - The Killers 
I had to have killers in twice because they are so awesome! life goes on and better are really dancing songs me and my sister found out on Triple J. The Royal blood song and feet don't fail me now are really fantastic rock songs. The hanging tree song was a song I heard while watching hunger games and I instantly fell in love with it, it is a really beautiful song. Of course I love all the others you guys should definitely check out these songs if you don't know them.😊😊😊

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment