Sunday 5 January 2014

Welcome to Indi Notes!

Hello my name is Indi!!!!!!
im 7 years old



Why did i start a blog ?
i started  one  because my mum has a sewing blog and i wanted to have my own space.
my blog is about music,ideas and books.
I'm going to review muisc
I'm going to review books
My favourite bands are Muse, Arctic Monkeys, La Roux, Stonefield, Red hot chili peppers, Tame Impala, Franz Ferdinand, Kings of Leon and my most favourite band is The Beatles!!
i want to be when I'm  big a band interviewer, a waitress,a fashion  designer, artist and author
MY LOVES are travel, dancing and music.
i'm learning the guitar and i love playing with my nice teacher. I have a mum,dad, baby sister and a cat called mushroom.
nice to meet you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment