Wednesday 8 January 2014

Music Review: The Beatles - Please Please Me


is one of my of favourite albums because i really like the songs on it .
My  favourite song is 'do you want to know a secret'  because it is nice for bed as it makes me sleepy.
the slowest song is 'misery'  because misery is sad. the fastest song is   'twist & shout' because in the olden days thay twisted for dancing.
it was made a long time ago in 1963
on the front cover  the beatles are looking down  the stairs in black suits.  they look young.

the Beatles are George Harrison who plays the lead guitar, John Lennon who plays the rhythm guitar and sings. And theres Ringo Starr who plays the drums and Paul McCartney who plays bass guitar and also sings. My favourite beatle is Ringo cause hes the only one who plays the drums. and because hes so cute and chubby.


Paul and John are the ones who started the band. they were friends since high school.

this album makes me feel pumped, ready to go and happy.

i give this album 10/10 Indi Notes.
i hope you like this album.

2 comments:

  1. Indi. I never listened to this album before. Since you have shown me I love a lot of the songs now. I love twist and shout too. What is your next album review going to be !!!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mikal my next album is sonic highways by foo fighters
      i hope you will read it soon!

      Delete