Sunday 15 March 2015

my sixties style skirt

one day I was well bored  and I asked Mum if I could make a skirt. so I picked the fabric with the birds and trees on it and it  felt so sixties! After that I started to sew . it was so fun! Here is me sewing my skirt.


i started to hem  and i learnt  how to sew in a straight line  then  i threaded the elastic it was a bit hard but Mum helped me.  Mum said that a over locker is too dangerous so she did that for me


now my skirt is done  i love it and its so cool!

3 comments:

  1. Indi this is so cool I love your 60's style. I can't believe you can make your own clothes ! Amazing. Have fun and keep sewing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! You did such a great job! I hope you're still sewing and I look forward to reading more stories about clothes you make!

    ReplyDelete